On Line Hero School and Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shatter online.

4 posters

Go down

Shatter online. Empty Shatter online.

Post  Shatter Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:11 am

Hello -

My name is, for all intensive purposes, unimportant. I've been reading worldsuperheroregistry.com's forums, & as the consensus seems on the "The Blue Blaze in Oregon" thread, is now no longer considered a true reflection of the generally held beliefs of many members. Noting the proliferation of spam postings & no apparent moderation of such, I can only agree.

(Rather than double-post further, I'd ask you to continue @ An Open Letter to Superman & SHS members, otherwise, feel free to read on.)

I applaud Superman's efforts in the brilliantly quick timeframe he's setup this new RLSH site. While I fear I don't have the time to activate patrol my city (my face, mannerisms are already known to more than I'd like), I'd like to assist the rebuilding of this dynamic & eclectic community.

About me:
Located in Nova Scotia, Canada, I consider myself a 'self-taught' technologist primarily working with F/OSS (GNU/Linux, working into *BSD). While I'd say I'm an open-source advocate, I know we don't all have time to devote to the study/re or unlearning to accommodate the changes. I'll leave the zealotry to others.

While operating systems (F/OSS & otherwise) & networking are my current studies, I also research network (+wireless) security, penetration testing, etc. At some point, I'd like to move into other disciplines such as electronics, electric & mechanical engineering for other long-term, personal projects. As I work & study, this doesn't allow the idea of being an 'active' RLSH.

Again, rather than double-post further, I'd ask you to continue @ An Open Letter to Superman & SHS members

-- Shatter
Shatter
Shatter
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Shatter online. Empty Re: Shatter online.

Post  Superman Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:37 am

Welcome to the party Shatter. Long story short I will be more than happy to take you up on your offer and put you to work big time. What I have in mind is way bigger than just the school and I’ll be happy to include you in the whole thing. We really need to get together for an in depth discussion. If you want you can send me your phone number to superman19492002@operamail.com and I’ll call you on my dime if you are anywhere in the USA.

I’ll look forward to your reply
Superman
pirat
Superman
Superman
Principal
Principal

https://hero-school.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ZYKLON B Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:10 pm

Hey SUPES!!! You really do need a Bizarro.... just an idea
ZYKLON B
ZYKLON B
Hero For Hire
Hero For Hire

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor S Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:53 pm

I'm sorry that I didn't officially welcome you when you came onto this forum. Please forgive my oversite.
Professor S
Professor S
Teacher
Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  Shatter Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:08 am

Professor S wrote:I'm sorry that I didn't officially welcome you when you came onto this forum. Please forgive my oversite.

No worries. There's too much to discuss & implement to get hung-up on such trivialities.
Shatter
Shatter
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor S Wed Mar 31, 2010 11:02 am

Shatter need contact information. Hopefully a thrird party who can accept the items for you.
Professor S
Professor S
Teacher
Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down