On Line Hero School and Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian Matrix, reporting for duty!!!!!

+4
Sakujo
Iconoclast
Superman
GuardianMatrix
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Guardian Matrix, reporting for duty!!!!! Empty Guardian Matrix, reporting for duty!!!!!

Post  GuardianMatrix Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:00 am

Hey Guys, i'm Guardian Matrix from the UK sector of the rlsh community, feel free to drop a line or ask any question etc
GuardianMatrix
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Guardian Matrix, reporting for duty!!!!! Empty Re: Guardian Matrix, reporting for duty!!!!!

Post  Superman Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:55 am

Welcome to the school. We hope to have a lively curriculum for all the students to learn from when we start classes. You can view all teachers here with confidence, knowing that their credentials were thoroughly checked out before being made teachers. Each and every one is a successful practicing Super Hero. How much instruction any particular hero can give will depend on how much time they can spare from their other duties.

Superman
School Principal
Superman
Superman
Principal
Principal

https://hero-school.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Guardian Matrix, reporting for duty!!!!! Empty Re: Guardian Matrix, reporting for duty!!!!!

Post  GuardianMatrix Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:23 am

Will do thanks
GM
GuardianMatrix
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Iconoclast Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:31 pm

Hey there GM

Mind if I ask how you heard of us?
Iconoclast
Iconoclast
Hall monitor
Hall monitor

http://myspace.com/jedikailord

Back to top Go down

Guardian Matrix, reporting for duty!!!!! Empty Re:Guardian Matrix, reporting for duty!!!!!

Post  GuardianMatrix Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:41 pm

Many superhero's have been reccommending for a very long time that I join EA, Superman gave me the link for this one plus several others, alot of people from the rlsh community kept telling me a nice rlsh like me should be in good sites like this and "Not sites like Ning.com" which is true, but I like to over see all of the RLSH Community, as a Guardian, I feel it is important to extend my help to anyone and everyone
GM
GuardianMatrix
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakujo Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:09 pm

Your name reminds me of reboot.

Well anyways welcome to the site.
Sakujo
Sakujo
Hall monitor
Hall monitor

Back to top Go down

Guardian Matrix, reporting for duty!!!!! Empty Guardian Matrix, reporting for duty!!!!!

Post  GuardianMatrix Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:23 pm

Good point lol, I never thought of that, but the real reason I chose the name is because when I was at school, people used to call me matrix because I was really fast, not super fast like in the comics, but I was quite fast, and won quite a lot of competitions, and i spent alot of time on the computer, When I saw the amount of crime going on where i was, I started sneaking out at night and and from that day I first went out I nicknamed myself the guardian of Lochgelly, but it wan't till quite recently I chose the Name Guardian Matrix, I actually forgot about Reboot lol, but this had nothing to do with it, sorry
GM
GuardianMatrix
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakujo Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:05 pm

Wasn't really expecting a connection. I saw your name while watching some good ole 430am reboot. Thought I'd throw it out there.
Sakujo
Sakujo
Hall monitor
Hall monitor

Back to top Go down

Guardian Matrix, reporting for duty!!!!! Empty Re:Guardian Matrix, reporting for duty!!!!!

Post  GuardianMatrix Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:26 pm

Although it was a possibility of a connection, it was worth the mention, to be honest I loved that show, and slightly taking us off the subject lol Reboot is apparently making a movie, which i am looking forward to seeing if it comes out
GuardianMatrix
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakujo Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:55 pm

Continueing to go off topic for reboot talk...

I guess they made a web comic as well continueing after the cliffhanger at the end of the television series. I found the first part here its the "paradigms lost".
I am yet to read it since I just found it, and I guess they are making 3 movies and the 3 part webcomic is done already. Might get the other 2 parts for signing up I suppose.
Sakujo
Sakujo
Hall monitor
Hall monitor

Back to top Go down

Post  GuardianMatrix Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:42 am

I'll need to read them sometime, anyway back on to topic, it's good to see all of you here at the school i'm sure we'll all have very cool lesons together
GM
GuardianMatrix
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Redlockthesuper Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:37 pm

Welcome to the site Guardian. And nice mask by the way.
Redlockthesuper
Redlockthesuper
Hall monitor
Hall monitor

Back to top Go down

Post  GuardianMatrix Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:40 pm

Cheers, I bet nobody could guess who made it lol, sorry you don't really have to guess lol!
GM
GuardianMatrix
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Iconoclast Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:56 pm

Red, that's not his mask
that's just a pic that Superman put up in place of GM's avatar

GM
you can feel free at any time to change that if you want
Iconoclast
Iconoclast
Hall monitor
Hall monitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Redlockthesuper Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:02 pm

Wow. I must be retarded. Thanks for the correction.
Redlockthesuper
Redlockthesuper
Hall monitor
Hall monitor

Back to top Go down

Post  GuardianMatrix Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:07 pm

I was just having a laugh my friend, I wasn't really suggetsting that i made it, but i actually like it, so i'm keeping it till i get my new costume then i'll change it
GM
GuardianMatrix
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Iconoclast Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:30 pm

No problem
Iconoclast
Iconoclast
Hall monitor
Hall monitor

Back to top Go down

Post  GuardianMatrix Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:41 pm

cool
GM
GuardianMatrix
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  thanatos Thu Apr 08, 2010 5:52 pm

welcome aboard
thanatos
thanatos
Teacher
Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  GuardianMatrix Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Thanks Thanotos, i kept getting suggestions to join Earth agents and HN, with long consideration i felt it was best to join both, and I know Barns from HN already, so it's all cool
GM
GuardianMatrix
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakujo Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:38 pm

It's my understanding that HN is the RLSH equivalent of Nazi Germany. At least that's how supes and the others talk about it. As such, I don't really plan on joining.
Sakujo
Sakujo
Hall monitor
Hall monitor

Back to top Go down

Post  GuardianMatrix Thu Apr 08, 2010 6:58 pm

As far as i'm aware no they don't seem like that, you don't have to, but both groups are rlsh and they both have my support and respect
GM
GuardianMatrix
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Superman Thu Apr 08, 2010 8:50 pm

There are good folks on the hero’s network. But there are also some that aren’t all that good. I base that on how they have behaved on the HN board and other places. Part of that may be my perception and how they interacted with me. They may act differently with you. Opinions are based on perceptions and mine are just that. My opinions and my perceptions. I would recommend that you all be free thinkers and form your own opinions based on your own perceptions.

Superman

PS. As far as I know Zimmer Barnes is an OK guy. Hopefully if asked he would say the same about me.
Superman
Superman
Principal
Principal

https://hero-school.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GuardianMatrix Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:06 pm

Yeah, from what I hear Zimmer is cool, although I agree with you different people have different views, I like to give everyone an equal chance rather than just assuming that they are bad people , however how i view someone is completly different to how others view them
GM
GuardianMatrix
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  The_Baffling_WEIRDO Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:20 pm

The HN really SUCKS!!!! Those guys BANNED me again & I just got back on it. I made 2 posts & they were
nice & professional,but I guess some people hate CLOWNS!!!! scratch I don't know why?...anyways,GM it's
nice to have ya here WELCOME!
-bW* clown
The_Baffling_WEIRDO
The_Baffling_WEIRDO
Teacher
Teacher

http://bafflingwierdo@gmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next