On Line Hero School and Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alle bijzondere dingen in de zaanstreek

2 posters

Go down

Alle bijzondere dingen in de zaanstreek Empty Alle bijzondere dingen in de zaanstreek

Post  zaandamm Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:09 pm

Alle bijzondere dingen in de zaanstreek

zaandamm

Back to top Go down

Alle bijzondere dingen in de zaanstreek Empty Re: Alle bijzondere dingen in de zaanstreek

Post  GuardianMatrix Tue Aug 30, 2011 10:11 am

Had to actually look this up to see what it says, it isn't even of any importance, and it's in dutch, i'm wondering if we should add in the rule "all posts should be in english" I don't mean that in a racist way, even though there is something called google translators, but all our other posts have been in english, and the past 2 were in other languages which had nothing to do with the forum.
GuardianMatrix
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Alle bijzondere dingen in de zaanstreek Empty Re: Alle bijzondere dingen in de zaanstreek

Post  ShowStopper Tue Oct 04, 2011 7:26 pm

Translated:

All the special things in the Zaan

I'm starting to think that their all written by the same guy. But for what reason is this nonsense being posted?
ShowStopper
ShowStopper
Student
Student

http://www.showstopper-rlsh.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GuardianMatrix Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:46 pm

The person was banned, BTW, i'm not sure if we are still using this site or not as it's been less active, will send you the link to the unreality lab if you haven't already been giving it, also to the yahoo section, that way you should be able to keep update with all messages etc
GM
GuardianMatrix
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum