On Line Hero School and Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RLSH article on Encyclopedia Dramitica

4 posters

Go down

RLSH article on Encyclopedia Dramitica Empty RLSH article on Encyclopedia Dramitica

Post  Iconoclast Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:33 pm

And they even quoted Greg, Eagle and Hybrid
Check it out
Iconoclast
Iconoclast
Hall monitor
Hall monitor

http://myspace.com/jedikailord

Back to top Go down

RLSH article on Encyclopedia Dramitica Empty Excellent find.

Post  Shatter Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:09 pm

I lol'd! While clearly (delightfully?) cynical & condescending (aren't all /b/tards?), this was a blast to read!

While I wish I could just say it's another example of standard BS that has become "The Internet Hate Machine", really, there's some hard truths on that entry.

For the heavy-handed comments about bad web design, jump over to add your thought on improving @ Site Suggestions: An Open Letter to Superman & SHS members.

We can do better.
-- Shatter
Shatter
Shatter
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

RLSH article on Encyclopedia Dramitica Empty Re: RLSH article on Encyclopedia Dramitica

Post  Sakujo Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:14 pm

I laughed quite a bit at this article as well.
There is also a wikipedia article if anyone cares.
Sakujo
Sakujo
Hall monitor
Hall monitor

Back to top Go down

RLSH article on Encyclopedia Dramitica Empty Re: RLSH article on Encyclopedia Dramitica

Post  Superman Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Hi all,

Did we all read the same article? They like so many others didn’t research past the bogus super hero registry like most of the other yellow journalists doing half-assed research on this subject on line. Sure there is some humor in it. Sure there are some wingnuts and COS player types that claim to be part of the movement. But then you could likely say that about any movement on or off line. To me the slant of the article seems very mean spirited (something I don't care for in any article) weather it was meant to be taken humorously or seriously. It was hardly balanced journalism. At times it was downright racist in tone like when it referred to Entomo as a Guido. For those of you too young to know that’s a racial slur against Italians. But what little truth was contained within it only points out the need for our little school, as being even more urgent than we thought it was when we first started it. I suppose 1 or more of us could write in pointing out how screwed up their research was and steer them to better venues, but it would be pointless. The self-aggrandizing pseudo intellectuals that are behind it are only interested in their own preconceived opinions. They aren’t the least bit concerned about the truth. All they want to do is reinforce their opinions about how great they are compared to what ever group they are targeting. So they can feel better about the shallow lives that they live. I have a special dislike for people that try to make themselves look good by cutting others down. To my way of thinking you make yourself look good by actually going out and accomplishing something. Not by using a thesaurus, cheap humor and a word processor program to put people down. The truly serious and dedicated members of the RLSH movement are trying to make the world a better place. To me that puts them head and shoulders above the writer of the article and his cronies weather they succeed in their quest or not. So there’s no real point in trying to refute the little twerps now. It would just provide them with more targets for their intellectual diarrhea. We will prove them wrong soon enough when folks (likely from our hero school) show the true potential of the RLSH movement and what it can do for society.

Guess I’ll get off of my soapbox now, but dammit Im pissed.
Superman
Superman
Superman
Principal
Principal

https://hero-school.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Shatter Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:05 am

I wouldn't read too much into it. ED is a dumping ground for the diarrhea that is /b/.

Still, it was fun watching the vids (I've seen worse on YouTube).
-- Shatter
Shatter
Shatter
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down