getting ready for my handout in May

View previous topic View next topic Go down

getting ready for my handout in May

Post  thanatos on Wed May 12, 2010 12:18 am

due to a radical schedule change at work and a few othre things I didnt get the chance to do my regular handout. I did manage to give out plastic sheets and blankets and water and stuff on a couple of my walk arounds.

those of you who were here during the meet up will be happy to see the lot where the camp was still empty.

all those are police and fire department vehicles along the side. seems a guy on drugs threw his girlfriend out their fifth floor window to the street.

they never learn.

I did feel like I was being watched as I got things ready to bundle.

these are a tril item. I'm going to see if people can use them. they are a large retangular cover made out of form of Tyvek material. very durable.

I told a friend about William under the bridge and he sent a bog of socks and things for him.

and everything ready for early Friday morning. and included is the gratuitous cat picture.
thanatos
Teacher
Teacher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: getting ready for my handout in May

Post  thanatos on Thu May 13, 2010 9:45 pm

did a little recon today of the area as always. it's always best to check an area out, even if you think you know it, and have a idea of what might be waiting out there

I like to keep things handy.

quiet by the police station

and the lot stays empty

and William is still under the bridge

after all of that I took a little break at the cemetery where they filmed Watchmen

and my flags are flying for my handout mission for May.

more to come.........
thanatos
Teacher
Teacher

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top