OK
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Kelvex is back

Post  Superman on Fri May 28, 2010 10:17 pm

I wouldn’t think of taking over or altering Kevlex’s little snake pit without his permission. Like Minuteman says its Kevlex’s property. The only reason I made that last post was to point out to him that his security still sucked. The simplest way to prove something can be done is to do it. Like I said in another post we seem to be back where we were on that board before the Spam bot came calling. We can use it like we were doing then, to check out new folks, before inviting them here. Theft is theft even when all you are stealing is Internet crap. Heroes don’t do that no matter how tempting it may seem. In case you were wondering Goldeneye came through on the bet. I got the 20 bucks courtesy of Western Union. Not that many ways you can earn 20 bucks for less than 5 minutes work. L.O.L. On a happy but unrelated note I got the Amiga 4000 I bid for on EBAY today. Between it and the equipment I already had I should be able to Make a complete video editing suite, where I can make a video do pretty much anything I want. Between that and the robot I got from EBAY, I’m going to have to rearrange things in the lab to have enough space to put it all. Right now my inner child is real happy

Superman
Superman
Principal
Principal

View user profile http://hero-school.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GuardianMatrix on Fri May 28, 2010 10:32 pm

Cool
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakujo on Sat May 29, 2010 2:17 pm

I'm sure you could talk him into selling the site if you really want control of it. But there are infinitely better things to do with the money and then he won.
Sakujo
Hall monitor
Hall monitor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GuardianMatrix on Sat May 29, 2010 2:37 pm

That's an idea, however would it be stealing if we just used another site and changed the name?
GM
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GuardianMatrix on Sat May 29, 2010 2:40 pm

Earth Super Hero Registry? sorry I had to think that up, i've been thinking up some names for my RLSH "bank Account" if I ever get round to making it lol
GM
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakujo on Sat May 29, 2010 2:47 pm

Sure we could always just make our own registry, but the registry itself isn't the important part. The important part is that it comes up on every google search near the top. So many new people go their first get the wrong idea and quit or just have all the wrongs ideas. As well as seemingly every lazy journalist who writes an article about us uses it as the primary source of info because of how quickly it can be found.
Sakujo
Hall monitor
Hall monitor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GuardianMatrix on Sat May 29, 2010 2:49 pm

Well if I was to tell you I had started one, would anyone be intrested? I would certainly let people help as i would not be able to do update it by myself
GM
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakujo on Sat May 29, 2010 2:53 pm

I'd possibly add it to my list of ever growing projects. But if I can't get it on my phone I wouldn't be able to do a lot since that is how I get online 99% of the time.
Sakujo
Hall monitor
Hall monitor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GuardianMatrix on Sat May 29, 2010 2:59 pm

Well, off the record i'm in the midst of making one, i haven't advertised cause I didn't want to advertise a crap site, I wanted to wait till I got things together, ive started on the home page the welcome page and ive listed 3 heroes so far, so not a lot of progress, but it's new, i don't think anyone would expect alot from it as it's new, but with a bit of help, we might be able to actually make it work
GM
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Superman on Mon May 31, 2010 6:42 pm

Well here is the latest gang,

That mean old bully L.O.L. Kevlex has went back in and found my last message after I got past his ban. He didn’t appreciate my generous offer of help and deleted my message once again. He even banned me again. L.O.L. The big mean bully. This is more fun than I should be having. Do you suppose that this crack mind knew it was me because I used the name Superman again and told him it was me breaking back in? Who knew he would be such a genius? L.O.L. Needless to say I got back in again in less than 5 minutes. But this time I’m using 1 of the fake names I put in there a long time ago. I did it just for situations like this as he may be bright enough to check on registration dates. I couldn’t get Goldeneye to bet me another 20 bucks I couldn’t get back in. Had to do it for free this time. You don’t catch G twice with the same trick. This time it looks like I am coming from Chesapeake Virginia. That should throw him off if he ever figures out how to track an IP. So far I have restrained myself from writing him another e-mail telling him I am back in yet again. L.O.L. Some things would just be too cruel. On unrelated notes I have another hard drive added to my server which brings it up to around 240 + gigs storage space with an additional 50 gigs worth of comic books. In addition I also got the Amiga computer I was looking for and when I get it all hooked up I’ll have a complete video set up where I can do whatever I want and save it to video tape. I also have a friend that says he will be happy to burn anything I send him on a videotape to DVD and also upload it on line for me. It’s good to have helpful friends. So much to do and so little time to do it in. As far as more boards go I’d recommend holding off for a bit. With the new server space available it’s in the works for me to host boards, blog’s and a free e-mail service in addition to any site we want to make. There is nothing more secure than a server we have physical control of. Between this and what I'm learning in robotics there won’t be much we won’t be able to pull off. So hang in there with me crew. We are just getting started good.

Superman
Superman
Principal
Principal

View user profile http://hero-school.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakujo on Mon May 31, 2010 9:11 pm

I'm going to go out on a limb and assume your toymaker supes?
Sakujo
Hall monitor
Hall monitor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GuardianMatrix on Tue Jun 01, 2010 4:52 am

That may be it, Oh by the way i'm almost finished with my own registry, plus in midst of setting up
A) an RLSH-Libary site and
B) my RLSH Bank account, although i must admit i haven't got very far with that project yet lol Smile
GM
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakujo on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:02 am

How exactly are you going about the bank account? Just curious.
Sakujo
Hall monitor
Hall monitor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GuardianMatrix on Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:57 am

I'm not sure exactly as ive not done this before, but if there is a bank that i can go to that will except a "company" name rather than my own name like a charity I can just say its charity related or something, so i put half my own money into my own account as normal, and the other half of my money would be kept aside for missions and RLSH related projects, I still need to do some research before I go ahead with it.
GM
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakujo on Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:37 am

I'm sure it would still need a name in the paperwork somewhere. I've been withdrawing cash for my rlsh related funds and useing prepaid credit cards for any online pruchases.
Sakujo
Hall monitor
Hall monitor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GuardianMatrix on Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:01 am

Yeah, i probably would use my real name, for the the paperwork, although I don't know if I would need another person to sign it or not, I would just rather have a separate account for missions etc
GM
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top