On Line Hero School and Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question for all members

3 posters

Go down

Question for all members Empty Question for all members

Post  GuardianMatrix Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:29 pm

hello folks, just a quick question to see what you think,
would you post a comment saying an rlsh is unactive
then when someone asks you f they got that info correct would you plainly ignore the question and make the person look dumb
last if not least, do u actully care if someone spells properly, some of us rlsh don't get enough sleep, and struggle without some rlsh being tottally rude fortunatly i haven't seen it on this ste, but there is one and aint really happy about it as such, to think that this person was even considered to be a temp leader of the group is absoultly amazing, and not in the good way, anyway i've started this topic off to see what everyone else thinks, I hope this is ok
PS, I no there is probably some mistakes with my grammer, but i'm one of those lacking in sleep
GM
GuardianMatrix
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Question for all members Empty Re: Question for all members

Post  thanatos Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:28 pm

it's the same for everyone.
sometimes being tired and grumpy isnt the best to be on a board anywhere. people do though and it comes out in the things you experienced with some others. dont let it bother you. put it down to they had a bad day and move on. you got better things to do.
I just try to ignore most of the BS you see online. not just on RLSH sites, but on other professional sites that I deal with, the RLSH sites are much better moderated and run.
thanatos
thanatos
Teacher
Teacher

Back to top Go down

Question for all members Empty Re:Guardian Matrix, reporting for duty!!!!!

Post  GuardianMatrix Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:46 am

I know it's just I asked somebody a question because i was sort of confused by what they said and they started BSing me so i've now added them to the ignore list coz they were bugging me that much
GM
GuardianMatrix
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Superman Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:57 am

Hi GM,

Well you found the ignore feature which I consider 1 of the many things that makes on line better than the so-called real world. No one knows better than I do the hassles of operating on little to no sleep. When it comes down to it between typos and misspelling the raw input of 1 of my posts doesn’t start out any better than 1 of yours. Sounds like you ran into 1 of those wannabe Internet trolls that has nothing better to do than make themselves feel big by taking shots at you. It happens to all of us on line. That being said the last thing you want to do is provide them with any more openings to mock you or make you look bad. My solution for the problem is using a word processor (in my case Microsoft word) that has spell check, grammar check and stuff to make my posts in. Then after writing and having word de-bug them I just use copy and paste to put them in the forum. Makes me look real educated. L.O.L. Just about every computer has one on it somewhere. Use yours and like me you can start thumbing your nose at Captain Spellchecker.

Superman
Superman
Superman
Principal
Principal

https://hero-school.forummotion.com

Back to top Go down

Question for all members Empty Re:Question for all members

Post  GuardianMatrix Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:20 am

Thanks Superman, I think i'll take your advice, apparently this guy was once an acting leader for this site that i'm referring to, after reading what he said to me I find that info an insult to the RLSH community, but a lot of people have respect for him and I don't really wish to upset anyone if they disagree with me at all, but the guy was very ignorant to me and wouldn't answer my question so I added him to the ignore list, I don't like people like that and he had the cheek to say hadn't earned his respect, I didn't ask for his respect, as much as I would like it, i didn't ask for it, I asked for an explanation to something he said to me, and he ignored and was plain rude,
GM
GuardianMatrix
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Superman Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:03 am

HI again GM,

Maybe you could post what he said and your question here. I have taken correspondence courses in advanced Gibberish and BS so I may be able to translate what he said. I can also guarantee you that questions in here get answers not BS. As for not wanting to upset him, don’t worry about it. I upset folks on a daily basis just by being me. It’s gotten to the point that if I don’t have someone pissed at me I figure I’m not doing my job right. In here you can name names if you feel so inclined as we value truth above diplomacy.

Superman
Superman
Superman
Principal
Principal

Back to top Go down

Post  GuardianMatrix Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:36 pm

Is it ok to name him here, it's just he was supposedly quite high in the forum i'm referring to
and I've stated on this site that i think it's a good site that's untill I got the private message from him, don't get me wrong, it's still a good site, I just don't like people who BS me and waste my time, we are supposed to all be RLSH and want the same thing, he doesn't give me that impression though, if it's not ok to pubically name him then i'm happy to private message it
GM
GuardianMatrix
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Superman Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:32 pm

I name names and if they don’t like it that’s their problem. Of course that’s just me. As I am getting older my tolerance for pointless BS decreases exponentially. But if you’d prefer to do it in private to avoid needless flack on the other board I’m ok with that too.

Superman
Razz Razz Razz Razz
Superman
Superman
Principal
Principal

Back to top Go down

Post  GuardianMatrix Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:56 pm

I'll private message you first, get your response and then post it on here, just to be on the safe side, besides i'd rather people know what he's like, if i'm wrong about the situation then fair enough
GM
GuardianMatrix
GuardianMatrix
Student
Student

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down