On Line Hero School and Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about Elizabeth and her daughter

4 posters

Go down

about Elizabeth and her daughter Empty about Elizabeth and her daughter

Post  thanatos Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:22 am

It was some time ago that I wrote about a young girl wo worked the streets even though she was very pregnent. I told how whe had died while trying to climb up to a roof to smoke meth with some friends.
I told you about her funeral and how the baby was named. I think I also excplained that I decided to call the police in the city that she was from. She had said that she had left home at 13 because of being sexually molested by her parents. she was just 16 years old and eight months along when she died.
I told them what I knew and explained a bit about my contacts with her. They said they would look into things and that is the last I expected to hear of it. at least I tried.

This morning I recieved a call from a detective in the mid-western city. He thought he would get back to me as I seemed to be someone who cared for the young girl.
he explained that he could not go into any details but the investigation was nearing complettion and they expected to lay multiple charges within the next 60 to 90 days. conviction of any of the inditable offences will allow further charges to be laid in wrongfull death in regards to Elizabeth and her unborn daughter.
he thanked me for bringing this to their attention and promised to keep me informed as to developments.

I left flowers at her grave this afternoon and told her what was happening.
I felt she should know.
I owed her that.
thanatos
thanatos
Teacher
Teacher

Back to top Go down

about Elizabeth and her daughter Empty Re: about Elizabeth and her daughter

Post  Professor S Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:27 am

Perhaps we can prevent people from happening again.
Professor S
Professor S
Teacher
Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sakujo Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:04 am

I read this and your other thread on Elizabeth at 4am right after putting my daughter to sleep, I haven't really been able to sleep since.
Parents who don't look after or just generally don't care about their kids really piss me off. It's ridiculous how you need classes and licences to be able to drive a car or own a gun, but anybody is allowed to go have a kid and ruin their lives before they even had a chance. I'm glad you were able to get charges laid, though I know with canada's justice system the sentence will be much too light. Did Elizabeth have any siblings do you know? If nothing else at least this will lead to them being taken out of that house and given a go at life.
Sakujo
Sakujo
Hall monitor
Hall monitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Professor S Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:57 am

People like that bother me. Yeah, I'm thinking of taking in kids no one else wants. Of course, though I would lock my computer down super good, and lock up what little of value I have. Of course I would have to develop a relationship with them first. Get to know them.
Professor S
Professor S
Teacher
Teacher

Back to top Go down

Post  Redlockthesuper Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:57 pm

I hate abusing parents, and parents who mistreat their kids. That's one of the reasons why I became an RLSH. I want to stop child abuse, drug dealing, thieves, every kind of crime imaginable.
Redlockthesuper
Redlockthesuper
Hall monitor
Hall monitor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down